Experienced Vet Nurses – 3+ Years – Sydney
- A culture of providing Amazing Vet Care
- Leading edge approach to preventive WellBeing
- Certificate IV or Equivalent (may suit international vet)
- Experienced Nurse openings – Minimum 3 Years Post Certificate IV
- Full Time & Part Time Opportunities
- Multiple locations
You have excellent clinical skills, a can-do attitude, enjoy working as part of a high quality team, and yes, you love pets; this is the role you have been waiting for.
Love That Pet is a rapidly growing Vet and Pet Care Company dedicated to providing families and their furry family members with Amazing Vet Care solutions, Astounding Value pet supplies and truly Awesome Service across our expanding network of Love That Pet Hospital & Wellbeing Campuses throughout Australia; you can discover more at www.lovethatpetgroup.com and www.lovethatpet.com where we welcome over 400,000 visitors a month online, to experience our current and future services.
At our Love That Pet Hospital & Wellbeing Campuses our focus is not only on clinical excellence, but also on educating our pet owners and their pets on how to enhance and extend the lives of their furry family members…that’s why we call our locations Campuses; learning and training are key to delivering our promise of Amazing Vet Care.
Due to the Amazing Care that our customers are receiving we are experiencing exceptional growth and consequently it’s time to enhance our Vet Nursing Crew at several of our Sydney locations.
Having chosen this career, you already know the unique balance of clinical skills and compassionate warmth that the very best Vet Nurses possess; here are some highlights about our approach to nursing that we would like you to contribute to…
- Provide the highest standards in wellbeing care for all patients across the complete range of nursing duties from consultations to surgery to wellbeing care planning
- Assist in case work up’s by obtaining, performing and communicating patient pathology and imaging
- Work with state of the art equipment – blood analysis, digital radiography, laser therapy, ultrasound, keyhole laparoscopy and more
- Grow and expand your skill sets and areas of interest with professional development courses, continuing education and conference attendance
- Work with a company which maintains a culture of excellence driven by the latest advances in medicine and technology
- Build a rapport and camaraderie with your peers and team mates that engenders quality and excellence
Join the Team here at Love That Pet where we work closely with you to grow your skills, develop your expertise and work together to achieve mutual success.
We know you are ready to make your next career move, that’s why you have read all the way down to here…you’ve just been waiting for this opportunity to arise…simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us your story and let us know why you think that Love That Pet is the right next step in your career development.